Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Sin City is back! Las Vegas recently received the second highest number of visitors in its history, and Fodor's writers have been on the scene, uncovering the hottest trends in dining, lodging, nightlife, and more, both on and off the Strip.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· In-depth breakout features on Las Vegas history, showgirls, and The Colorado River
· Major sights such as Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
· Side Trips from Las Vegas including Mt. Charleston, Lake Mead Area, Grand Canyon, and Death Valley